In early October, JEM Group began Phase I of a multi-phase project at the Hershey Lodge & Convention Center, Hershey, PA. The 238-room project encompasses full renovations and cosmetic improvements of all guestroom bathrooms in the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup wing and the Hershey’s Cocoa wing of the hotel. The project will be complete in early 2016.
- Newly Added – Lebanon Valley College Bishop Library & Hotel Hershey Projects!
- JEM Group begins construction at the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank in Williamsport, PA
- Vrai Restaurant Opens in Lemoyne
- CNN’s Poppy Harlow interviews JEM on jobs in Harrisburg
- Phase I of Hershey Lodge & Convention Center project begins