JEM Group was recently awarded a project by the Capitol Preservation Committee to restore the historical State Law Library in the Forum Building of the Capitol Complex in Harrisburg, PA. The project consists of the restoration and refinishing of the existing historic wood paneling with the collaboration of Conservator Johnson & Griffiths Studio, LLC of Harrisburg. Construction of a new reception desk will accompany the historical wood paneling along with electrical work and other aesthetic renovations to restore the Library. The project will be completed by the spring of 2016.
- Construction Restarts With New Health and Safety Protocols
- Purpose Driven Community Support Amid COVID-19
- Newly Added – Lebanon Valley College Bishop Library & Hotel Hershey Projects!
- JEM Group begins construction at the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank in Williamsport, PA
- Vrai Restaurant Opens in Lemoyne