JEM Group recently completed the renovations of a 10,000 sq. ft. previously-vacant space on 7th Street in Harrisburg into the new offices and labs for Chemical Solutions, Ltd who provide Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS) and other trace elemental analysis. The project included the construction of a completely new state-of-the-art laboratory and new offices for the staff. By Design of Camp Hill, PA served as architect for the project.
- Construction Restarts With New Health and Safety Protocols
- Purpose Driven Community Support Amid COVID-19
- Newly Added – Lebanon Valley College Bishop Library & Hotel Hershey Projects!
- JEM Group begins construction at the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank in Williamsport, PA
- Vrai Restaurant Opens in Lemoyne