JEM Group has completed the construction of a new restaurant in Lemoyne. Named Vrai, meaning “true” in French, the restaurant features a custom Carrera marble bar, an Italian wood fired pizza oven, unique finishes, and a state-of-the-art kitchen. . The food will combine wood-fired pizzas, homemade pastas, entrees and salads along with a full bar – the first restaurant with a liquor license in the Lemoyne Borough. The restaurant had its grand opening on February 9th. Visit their website at www.vrairestaurant.com for more information, the menu, and hours of operation.
- Hershey’s Chocolatetown Kisses Fountain Debuts In Hersheypark’s New Entrance
- JEM Group Recognized on the 50 Fastest Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies List
- Construction Restarts With New Health and Safety Protocols
- Purpose Driven Community Support Amid COVID-19
- Newly Added – Lebanon Valley College Bishop Library & Hotel Hershey Projects!