JEM Group teams continue to implement COVID-19 safety protocols as we enter into the second week of construction project restarts. With a steadfast focus on protecting the health and safety of everyone on our job sites, we have been able to pivot quickly to provide the training, equipment and procedures required to efficiently get our projects up and running again for our clients. Some of the new health and safety measures for our construction sites include protocols for face masks, social distancing, and hand washing stations to name a few. We have adapted our already stringent safety procedures to include these new guidelines in order to ensure the health and safety of our teams, subcontractors, partners and the general public as we return to work building to improve lives.
- Construction Restarts With New Health and Safety Protocols
- Purpose Driven Community Support Amid COVID-19
- Newly Added – Lebanon Valley College Bishop Library & Hotel Hershey Projects!
- JEM Group begins construction at the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank in Williamsport, PA
- Vrai Restaurant Opens in Lemoyne