Since 2016, JEM Group has served as a construction services partner to PA Health and Wellness. In 17 months, serving 67 counties, we’ve completed 1,500 projects, managing upwards of 150 projects simultaneously on an ongoing basis. Delivering statewide services, from Philadelphia to Pittsburgh, we have built over 130,000 square feet of space for Centene Corporation and serve as the Program Manager for Home Adaptations.
We deliver on flexibility, scalability, cost containment and operational efficiency by integrating your program framework with a prequalified network team, supply chain leverage, and process optimization for efficiency gains, service level improvements and overall savings.
Our services include:
- Program, Project & Construction Management
- Project, Evaluations & Development Services
- Procurement & Bid Management
- Schedule & Budget Management
- Cost Estimating, Consultancy & Value Engineering
- Space & Occupancy Planning
- Repair & Replacement of Specialty Equipment
Our experienced Home Adaptations team provides proven workflow and processes and is well acquainted with the pre-qualified bid process and overall program management.