JEM Group is excited to have been a part of the project team creating the recently unveiled Hershey’s Chocolatetown. This new region at Hersheypark serves as a new entrance experience for guests and features the new Kisses Fountain. The fountain is the perfect backdrop for a memorable family photo or to view friends on Candymonium as the coaster train makes a panoramic banked curve around the world’s sweetest fountain. JEM provided general construction services as part of the overall project that included the construction of 9 new structures including ticketing building, guest services, new entrance gate, a bakery, multiple tram stations and the signature Kisses Fountain.
- Hershey’s Chocolatetown Kisses Fountain Debuts In Hersheypark’s New Entrance
- JEM Group Recognized on the 50 Fastest Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies List
- Construction Restarts With New Health and Safety Protocols
- Purpose Driven Community Support Amid COVID-19
- Newly Added – Lebanon Valley College Bishop Library & Hotel Hershey Projects!