JEM’s commitment to supporting our communities is stronger than ever during these challenging times as we actively seek ways to give back. This includes donating our services to local non-profits to assist with facility improvements and maintenance, as well as rallying our teams to volunteer their time to help with the growing needs organizations are facing during this pandemic. “The team at JEM has been a Godsend with the extra food deliveries, box packing, etc. They have been an enormous help from day 1 of our crisis response.” – Joe Arthur, Central Pennsylvania Food Bank CEO. #TeamforGood #BetterTogether #FightingHunger #buildingtoimprovelives
- Construction Restarts With New Health and Safety Protocols
- Purpose Driven Community Support Amid COVID-19
- Newly Added – Lebanon Valley College Bishop Library & Hotel Hershey Projects!
- JEM Group begins construction at the Central Pennsylvania Food Bank in Williamsport, PA
- Vrai Restaurant Opens in Lemoyne