JEM’s commitment to supporting our communities is stronger than ever during these challenging times as we actively seek ways to give back. This includes donating our services to local non-profits to assist with facility improvements and maintenance, as well as rallying our teams to volunteer their time to help with the growing needs organizations are facing during this pandemic. “The team at JEM has been a Godsend with the extra food deliveries, box packing, etc. They have been an enormous help from day 1 of our crisis response.” – Joe Arthur, Central Pennsylvania Food Bank CEO. #TeamforGood #BetterTogether #FightingHunger #buildingtoimprovelives
- Hershey’s Chocolatetown Kisses Fountain Debuts In Hersheypark’s New Entrance
- JEM Group Recognized on the 50 Fastest Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies List
- Construction Restarts With New Health and Safety Protocols
- Purpose Driven Community Support Amid COVID-19
- Newly Added – Lebanon Valley College Bishop Library & Hotel Hershey Projects!